Sunday, December 16, 2012

Great weekend...

i wish i indeed was writing to tell you this has been a great, busy weekend and there was no time to update the blog; but... me and tim are both sick. buhuhuhuhuhuh. we didnt leave the apartment today and when we did yesterday for some groceries (but it turned out we both didnt want to eat for most of yesterday and today) we felt even more miserable. 
this is from last weekend when we had a nice hike somewhere not too far from our house. the skyline is the one of boston. 
now its time to go back to bed again... :(

3 comments:

biebkriebels said...

You took the flu from the Netherlands I think. Many people were ill here, me too even after having a vaccination. Get well soon!

Jack said...

I'm so sorry. Go back to bed and keep warm. We can wait until you are feeling better.

Kay said...

Too bad! Stay home, stay warm, and I hope you're feeling better by now.