Thursday, April 17, 2014

Flower ladies

i just couldnt resist..... 
many of the tourists (especially the ladies) were almost diving into the tulips, and wanted to be photographed like you see above, surrounded by an ocean of tulips. somehow i didnt have this desire myself..... i also wouldnt know what to do with such a photo of myself.... :P
others had cameras on long sticks and were swirling around between the flowers, while taking pictures of themselves.... yep, at some point i was more fascinated by the people than the flowers.

3 comments:

biebkriebels said...

Ha,ha, that is a funny picture! I think it is unique for tourists to sit with so much flowers around. It makes a nice photo.

Kay said...

I've seen the same here, too. And I have a lot of shots of our dog sitting at the edge of a tulip field.

Jack said...

This is quite a fascinating photograph, CaT.