Wednesday, August 21, 2013

In Amsterdam....

... the manhole covers are also labeled with the name of the city you are in... just like in boston where i thought that was just so odd...:) "weegels" is the company making these covers, and they are located in "weert", a city in the south of the netherlands. and "DWR" is the company taking care of whats going on underneath; the sewer and water etc....
then there are my blue suede shoes and my (currently favorite) pink bag! i havent yet unpacked all my shoes, as there is no space to store them! we put 2 shoe racks just outside of the front door, but its not enough.... (and thats just a small selection of my shoes (and a few of tim's)).

4 comments:

Andy said...

Until now, I never thought a manhole cover would make an interesting subject to photograph. Now you have me thinking.

CaT said...

hihi! cool!! since boston i always look at them... :)

Jack said...

Same as Andy. I have rarely noticed manhole covers and certainly have not taken photos of them. Maybe it is time to start!

biebkriebels said...

I am so used to the manholes, never look at them. But in Noray we saw some very pretty ones decorated like art. Love the blue suede shoes, you are all into Elvis.